Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Under the Blue Blue Skin?

Pink came out with a freebie today. Until Friday at 3 PM SLT, their Raquel skin is totally 100% free. No group gift required or anything! I Love how it comes in 3 different options, skape(yes I'm wearing it) and 2 different hair bases included.

Did I mention that I also love how well it goes with my eyes?

Pink is also really affordable. This skin at its normal price as well as its other "sister" skins is only 100L. They also have 3 different lucky chairs to choose from and next to their lucky chairs they also have a free AO to share. I'm trying out the AO now. Sadly, while I can't show you the animations in it, I can say that I'm impressed by it. I was getting bored with my old oracul ao anyways.*winks

Syndi is Wearing:
[Pink] Raquel skins + shape fatpack
http://slurl.com/secondlife/European%20University%20II/143/212/967
Maitreya Green II - Reds Pack
Previously Blogged

No comments: