Friday, January 20, 2012

A little weekend rawr!


Friday is usually my big shopping day, and I'm so glad I stopped by to check out the new hot design at DeVicious . HOT HOT HOT is all I can say. And, as usual with their terrific designs, you get  not one, but THREE outfits for one darn good price. As a bonus, today I was thrilled to find out that with my membership, I got a thirty percent discount on this new release as well. You can get the same discount all weekend with your membership, so hurry in if sexy is your style!
"Sexual Endangerment" is exactly like it sounds. Daring, hot and bold- you're going to stand out in the club or in the dungeon with this slick outfit. Three colors, black (pictured), brown and red. All are equally attractive.  I especially like the detailing on the pants leg. It adds depth to the design. And take off the top two layers and you're suddenly breathtakingly, dangerously almost naked in this skimpy T design. Like options? Even the shoes that come with this outfit come with height options! Another great offering from the designers here!

Kudos to the owner for hiring very helpful staff. If you have any questions, they're always quite pleasant and willing to help you find anything in their very large inventory that will suit you.

Emerald is wearing...
DeVicious Sexual Endangerment 250 with 30% off this weekend ONLY with group tag
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DeVicious/82/119/21

Magika -Mini Discount Fatpack - B/W Onyx *no longer available*

No comments: