Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Waffles for Breakfast!

So just as I was about to head to bed cause its 4:30 in the morning my time, I get a notice from Waffles! They've just started a sale where everything is 10L in the store until 2 am SLT on Jan. 20th. Concidering that I went broke at Olive Juice earlier, I couldn't have asked for a better deal for some good steals on clothes. Also don't forget to go just across the street and hit the subscribe-o-matic to get this cute little purple dress from M.O.aR :

Below is the actual outfit I pulled together from everything I bought from Waffles, including the boots, for an amazing 30L!





Syndi is wearing:

[M.O.a.R] Mischief Dress, Lilac-subscribe-o-matic gift


Waffle Carny Shorts [scarlet]
Waffle Nom Nom
Waffle! Cropped Top - Skully
Waffle! Ugh! Knit Boots - Black


Magika // Fat Pack // Cody-199L
Magika // Red Pack // Luna-199L

KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V6-199L

No comments: