Monday, January 23, 2012

Happiness is a beautiful gift


Ahhh from a little hippo group notice happiness can be found. I had never been to Augusta Creations, but a little notice about a new group gift sent me to check them out. Not only was I warmly welcomed by the owner/designer, but I was treated to an absolutely beautiful trio of black formal gowns for joining her group.
 
I have chosen to show you the "Diamond" group gift today, but I hope you go and check out the other two equally as beautiful gowns she offers to her members. What girl has enough black beautiful gowns in her wardrobe?
 
The Diamond gown features a beautiful flowing skirt beautifully designed to move and swirl when you walk or dance and the detail on the bodice is stunning. Black lace down the front of the gown and the necklace she has made to top the outfit off go together beautifully for a classic yet sexy look. The back is a plunge vee and looks amazing. Don't forget to check out the sleeves that are embellished at the wrist with flounces and detail. This is definitely worth the trip!

 
After you gather up your group gifts, have a look around her beautiful store. I ended up on the third floor where I found some really good deals on other lovely dresses both floor length and cocktail length.
 
Emerald is wearing..
 
Diamond group gift from Augusta Creations
 
Hair is unknown.

No comments: